Welcome to the Cal Poly Pomona (CPP) Bronco Scholarship Portal!
Below is a list of CPP Scholarships that are currently open. Click on the scholarship name to learn more about that opportunity. Check back regularly as new opportunities may open within the October 1 – March 2nd application period.
• General Scholarship Application Open: October 1st thru March 2nd
• CPP Scholarships Open: October 1st thru March 2nd
• CSU Systemwide Application Open: Mid-January thru May
Most scholarships that open during the application period will be released during the next academic year.
1. Use the “Sign In” button located on the top right of this page
2. Sign in using your CPP student log-in information
3. Complete the General Scholarship Application. You can save your application at any time by clicking Save and Keep Editing at the bottom of the form. Once completed, you can submit your application by clicking Finish and Submit.
Note: Required fields are marked with an asterisk
4. Once the General Scholarship Application is complete and submitted, the system will automatically match you to scholarships in which you meet the basic criteria. Meeting the criteria means you will be entered into the pool of applicants for a particular scholarship. It does not guarantee you will receive a scholarship.
5. Use the Recommended drop-down menu to review your list of recommended scholarships
Recommended Scholarships are based on your student record and the answers provided in your General Scholarship Application. Typically, these scholarships have additional requirements you must submit.
6. For questions regarding specific opportunities, reach out to the contact listed in the description.
You will be notified if you are selected to receive a scholarship by the awarding department/organization, and you will be informed of the eligibility requirements you must maintain such as G.P.A, minimum enrollment, or thank-you letter requirements.
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information. For assistance with accessibility issues on the Bronco Scholarship Portal, contact our scholarship team at (909) 869-3700 or by email at email@example.com.
As required by Department of Education Federal Student Aid Handbook, Coded Memos ASA-2016-10 and ASA-2016-28 – If a student receives awards that would cause their total aid from all sources to exceed the Cost Of Attendance (COA), then adjustments must be made. To the extent possible, the financial aid office will reduce and/or replace unmet need first, then loans and work-study prior to adjusting any other grants or scholarships. In general, unless the award is considered wages, it is other financial assistance and must be factored in.
Good luck Broncos!
You may be eligible to receive financial assistance from the federal government. HEERF III is a new round of funding authorized by the American Rescue Plan Act of that provides emergency assistance to college students. To be considered, you must fill out a HEERF Emergency Grant Request no later than December 17, 2021. Use this link, HEERF Emergency Grant Request, to access this special application.
|No opportunities matched your search.|