BFSA - Engineering Scholarship Award
The Engineering Scholarship is for Engineering majors who are incoming, first-time freshmen with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, incoming transfer students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75, and continuing students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Open ONLY to Engineering majors
- High School GPA (for incoming Freshmen) must be greater or equal to 3.00
- Cumulative GPA must be greater or equal to 2.75 (for transfer students)
- Continuing students must have 2.50 or greater GPA
- No U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
- Two letters of recommendation are required (only include this if you will be requiring the letters)
- Supplemental Questions
- Select a Black-identified leader who has made contributions towards the advancement of African/Black people in the diaspora. Please provide three reasons why you selected this leader, explain why their influence was/is so impactful, and discuss how you plan on making an impact with the Cal Poly Pomona Community.
- I have submitted two letters of recommendation, at least one of which is from an instructor.