Alumni Association - Hydra Flow Engineering Scholarship
Chartered in 1972, the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association supports student success by awarding multiple scholarships to current students. Awards each year are based on an applicant’s academic and co-curricular excellence, letters of recommendation and essay content.
To be consider for Fall 2018, Applicant(s) must meet the following criteria
Please Note, if you are applying for multiple Alumni Scholarship and requesting a Letter of Recommendation from the same person. You need to inform them that there will need to submit multiple letters because they are different scholarships opportunities
- Must be related to a family member whose received or is one semester/quarter away from obtaining a college degree from any of the 23 CSU campuses.
- Open to Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.majors
- Open to Sophomore, Junior (applicable to first-time transfer)
- Be a California Resident (US Citizenship and/or Legal Residency is NOT require)
- Maintain minimum of 3.0 GPA in 2017-18, 2018-2019
- Must be a full time student in 2017-18, 2018-2019
- Answer and provide all supplemental questions after completing your general question