Alumni Association - Hydra Flow Engineering Scholarship
Chartered in 1972, the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association supports student success by awarding multiple scholarships to current students. Awards each year are based on an applicant’s academic and co-curricular excellence, letters of recommendation and essay content.
To be consider for Fall 2018, Applicant(s) must meet the following criteria
Please Note, if you are applying for multiple Alumni Scholarship and requesting a Letter of Recommendation from the same person. You need to inform them that there will need to submit multiple letters because they are different scholarships opportunities
- Must be related to a family member whose received or is one semester/quarter away from obtaining a college degree from any of the 23 CSU campuses.
- Open to Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.majors
- Open to Sophomore, Junior (applicable to first-time transfer)
- Be a California Resident (US Citizenship and/or Legal Residency is NOT require)
- Maintain minimum of 3.0 GPA in 2017-18, 2018-2019
- Must be a full time student in 2017-18, 2018-2019
- Answer and provide all supplemental questions after completing your general question
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you related to any family member who's a CSU alumna/us from the 23 CSU campuses? (If the response to this question is no, you do not qualify for this scholarship.)
- What is the name of the Cal Poly Pomona or CSU alumna/us to whom you are related?
- What is your relationship to the alumnus/alumna named above?
- When did the above named alumnus/alumna graduate from Cal Poly Pomona or another CSU?
- Please list your leadership position(s) and the association(s) you were involve in. For example ASI (Associated Students, Inc.), a chartered campus club, organization, and/or are involved in athletics
- In no more than 200 words explain your involvement in campus activities, community services and leadership/ outreach roles.
- Please request ONE letters of recommendation SPECIFICALLY for this scholarship. The letter of recommendation must come from a Cal Poly Pomona or CSU alumna/us. (Please speak to your reference first before you request a letter from him/her). They can address their letter as follows: Dear Scholarship Committee **Note, the two letters you requested as part of your General Application will not counted. If the letter is not submitted before or on the deadline date, your application will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Enter the name and e-mail address of a reference provider who has agreed to write a letter of recommendation for you.
- Show 2 more