Alumni Association Outstanding Student Leadership
Chartered in 1972, the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association supports student success by awarding multiple scholarships to current students. Awards each year are based on an applicant’s academic and co-curricular excellence, letters of recommendation and essay content.
To be consider for Fall 2018, Applicant(s) must meet the following criteria
- Must be related to a family member whose received or is one semester/quarter away from obtaining a college degree from any of the 23 CSU campuses.
- Open to all class level who holds a position in ASI (Associated Student, Inc.), a chartered campus club or organization, or involved in athletics
- Open to all majors
- Maintain minimum of 3.0 GPA in 2017-18, 2018-2019
- Must be a full time student in 2017-18, 2018-2019
- Answer and provide all supplemental questions after completing your general question
(US Citizenship and/or Legal Residency is NOT require)
- Submit a one-page statement outlining how your leadership position will assist you in preparing for your future life objectives and the goals you would like your organization to achieve
Please Note, if you are applying for multiple Alumni Scholarship and requesting a Letter of Recommendation from the same person. You need to inform them that there will need to submit multiple letters because they are different scholarships opportunities