Microsoft Tuition Scholarship (BDRC)
Each year Microsoft awards Tuition Scholarships designed to empower the students that study Computer Science and related STEM disciplines. We look forward to reviewing your application.
• You must be enrolled full time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time the application is submitted
• The scholarship is open to students pursuing Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM degree
• Maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0, or a 4.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 5.0
• Recipients receive partial tuition covered for one academic year as posted by the financial aid office at your college or university
• Microsoft will make a one-time payment to the designated school, and amounts are not transferable to other academic institutions
• You may use the funds for tuition only – not for other costs listed on your bursar bill, such as room and board