CBA and College of Science - The Avanade Robert Vito Cristobal Memorial STEM Scholarship
To provide financial assistance, through the Mitchell C. Hill Center for Digital Innovation to support one (1) undergraduate scholarship. The Scholarship will be awarded to a candidate who: Is from a traditionally underrepresented population;demonstrates a need for financial assistance;maintains a GPA 3.2;and is an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at Cal Poly Pomona majoring in Business with a concentration in Computer Information Systems or in the College of Science majoring in Computer Science. Avanade has a preference that scholarships be provided to an underrepresented STEM student. Avanade will provide mentorship and internship opportunities to participating students during the time in which they receive the scholarship.
- Minimum GPA: 3.2 GPA
- Enrollment: full-time at the time of disbursement
- College/Major: CIS, College of Business Administration or CS, College of Science
- Class level: undergraduate
- Demonstrate financial need (as determined by the FAFSA or Dream Act corresponding to the award period)
- Answer supplemental question
- Preference will be given to underrepresented students
This scholarship is not open to International Students
- 2024-2025, CBA - CIS, College of Science
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship was created to assist students from under-represented populations and memorializes Robert Vito Cristobal (1989-2022), who was the first in his family to graduate from college. In 250 words or more, please describe your own experiences as a first- generation student or as someone from an under-represented community. How will this scholarship help you attain your goals?