CBA - TOM & EBZ - APICS Scholarship
The APICS Scholarship recognizes a continuing Technology and Operations Management or e-Business student who has demonstrated academic achievement and has career goals and interest in Supply Chain Management.
- Open to continuing undergraduate students (First-time transfers admitted in Spring 2024 may apply)
- Major must be in Business Administration with option in Technology and Operations Management (TOM) or E-Business (EBZ)
- Must be in good academic standing (Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater)
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 units or more) during award period
- Must be a current member of APICS (student membership is free at www.ascm.org)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Cultural and Gender Diversity Sensitivity
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses, consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, and essay content.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY.