CLASS - EC - Blumner-Franklin Economics Scholarship Endowment
The Blumner-Franklin Economics Scholarship Endowment is for a full-time student majoring in Economics with preference given to students with a concentration in Environmental and Resources Economics. Students with a concentration in Quantitative Economics are not eligible for this award.
- Must be a currently enrolled Economics Major
- Minimum major GPA of 3.5
- Be enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona for the awarding period (Applicants graduating this academic year are not eligible to apply)
- Complete supplemental requirements
- Preference given to students who are a member of the Economics Club and have completed or will be enrolled in a minimum of 2 Economics courses barring quantitative economics.
- 2024-2025, CLASS - Economics
- Supplemental Questions
- I am a member of the Economics Club.
- I have either completed or registered for at least 2 courses in environmental and resources economics or another area of concentration in economics barring quantitative economics.