President's Scholars Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
The President’s Scholars Scholarship awards were established in 1983 through gifts from individual donors who are dedicated to recognizing student achievement and perseverance. Awards each year are based on applicant academic and co-curricular excellence, as well as strength of application essay, and personal interviews. Each of the endowed scholarships is named by its benefactor.
The President’s Scholars scholarships are awarded each year to undergraduate students from each of the University’s eight academic colleges. Recipients are recognized annually by the University President at a special presentation in the fall.
Award Period: 2024-2025
Criteria for Undergraduate Students:
MUST be enrolled full-time (both semesters) in the upcoming 2024-2025 academic year
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or a senior during the 2024-2025 academic year (Students who are current freshman, but will have sophomore standing by the beginning of fall 2024 are eligible to apply. If you are graduating this upcoming spring 2024 or fall 2024, you are not eligible.)
- Cumulative GPA or CPP GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.5 (at the time of applying and awarding)
- Units taken in current semester should be greater than or equal to 6.1
- Must have completed at least 12 units at Cal Poly Pomona by the end of Fall 2023
(If your first semester was Fall 2023 and you completed at least 12 units, then you qualify to apply. If you are new to CPP as of Spring 2024, unfortunately you do not qualify, however, please consider applying next year.)
- Individual may only receive this scholarship once. This is a non-renewable scholarship.
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical questions, please contact email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities" >> "Ours” tab and click on APPLY.