CBA - TOM & EBZ - Distribution Management Association Scholarship
The Distribution Management Association Scholarship is for students who are majoring in Technology & Operations Management or E-Business. The student must demonstrate academic achievement, career goals and interest in Supply Chain Management.
- Open to continuing sophomores, juniors, or seniors
- Cal Poly GPA must be 2.8 or greater
- Major must be in Business Administration with option in Technology and Operations Management (TOM) or E-Business (EBZ)
- Must be in good academic standing (Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater)
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 units or more) during award period
- Preference will be given to a U.S. Veteran or students currently serving in the U.S. Military and who graduated from a high school in Southern California
Those offered the scholarship must attend the Annual DMA Golf Tournament and Fundraiser typically held in May
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY.