The Empaxis Scholarship for Women in Business
The Empaxis Scholarship for Women in Business – Our team is pleased to announce this year’s Empaxis Scholarship for Women in Business. Although trending in the right direction, women remain under-represented at the top levels of leadership and in the boardrooms. To contribute in a small way and encourage women to pursue their education and careers in business, Empaxis will be giving women the opportunity to earn $500 to put towards their education expenses.
- No minimum GPA or SAT/ACT requirement
- Residency requirement: current United States resident (citizenship not a requirement)
- How to Apply for the Empaxis Scholarship for Women in Business
- Please fill out the fields in the form, submit your essay, and answer the following questions in your attached document.
- Essay submission criteria: 500-1,000 words. Questions to answer:
- What are your business/career goals?
- What are your best qualities that you believe will help you achieve these goals? (Examples: You can talk your accomplishments and/or how you’ve demonstrated leadership in school projects, work, extracurricular activities, etc.)
- Is there a charity or social cause you are most passionate about? If you have the time and resources to support this project, what would it be and why?
- A $500 scholarship will be awarded to 4 female college and college-bound students in the United States who are interested in pursuing a career in business and entrepreneurship.
- Deadline: Friday, December 16, 2022, at 11:59PM (Pacific Time)