CBA - Accounting - D.W. Perry Business Administration Scholarship
Provides scholarships to Accounting students with financial need and who demonstrate academic achievement and university/community involvement. Scholarship amount is $500.
Award Period: 2023-2024
- Open to all grade levels (including first-time freshmen and transfers admitted in fall 2023)
- Major: Business Administration with Accounting Option
- Must have cumulative GPA of 3.3 or greater
- Must demonstrate financial need (FAFSA/California Dream Act Application corresponding to the award period must be on file)
- Must be enrolled full time during the award period
- Preference will be given to students who work part time 16+ hours a week
- Answer supplemental question
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kat Pettengill within the College of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supplemental Questions
- In 250 words or more, please indicate how scholarship will support your financial need and academic goals
- Optional: In no more than 200 words describe what you are doing in your employment, when you work, and the total number of hours you work per week.