Library - Lynn and Claude Coppel Endowed Student Scholarship
The University Library is pleased to offer the Lynn and Claude Coppel Endowed Student Scholarship to support the academic pursuits of University Library student workers and Library Club participants. The scholarship was established to recognize outstanding library student assistants and Library Club members who demonstrate excellence in the performance of their assignments and exceptional contributions to the University Library and the CPP community.
The scholarship is open to all currently employed library student assistants or student assistants who worked in the library during the 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 academic year. Additionally, if you are an active member of the Library Club for at least 2 semesters (or 1 Summer session and 1 semester) you are also eligible to apply. All students must be in good standing and will be continuing their studies at CPP in the 2022-2023 school year. Two awards will be given out for the amount of $1,500 each for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Undergraduate or Graduate students in good standing
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Currently employed, or student assistant who worked in the 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 academic year, at the University Library OR an active member of the Library Club for at least 2 semesters (or Summer session and 1 semester) in good standing
- Previous winners are eligible to reapply
- Answer and complete all supplemental questions
Scholarship recipients will be asked to upload a current photo of themselves that could be used in publicity associated with the scholarship. This is not a requirement for the award.
Should you have any further questions, please contact Jéanne Brooks in the University Library at email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the ’Opportunities’>>’Recommended’ Tab and click on APPLY