Pride - Casey Hoke Gender Equity Scholarship
This scholarship is for someone that has created change on campus and related to gender equity for transgender, non-binary, genderqueer, agender, and other gender variant identities.
Selection criteria to award for 2022-2023:
- Open to all current CPP (undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, and graduate) students who have a 2.0 cumulative GPA (incoming freshmen are not eligible to apply)
- Undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 units and graduates must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units at the time of applying
- No U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
- International Students may apply
- Must answer all supplemental questions after completing your general application
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses, consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, and essay content. Letters of recommendation not required, but recommended.
Should you have any questions, please contact John Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Pride Center.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the Opportunities tab and click on APPLY.