College of Science - CS - Keith Soon and Sung Ja Kim Scholarship
The Keith Soon and Sung Ja Kim CS Scholarship in the amount of $2,500 is for first-generation students who have a calculated financial need. Preference will be given to those students who are involved on campus (i.e. through a sport or co-curricular activity or club). In order to receive the award, you must be a CPP student in the semester following the award.
Award Period: 2022-2023
- Open to current undergraduate Junior or Senior
- Enrolled full-time at the time of disbursement
- Computer Science major
- Cumulative GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.0
- Demonstrate financial need at the time of applying. (Based on 2021-2022 FAFSA/ California Dream Act Application)
- Must be a California Resident or U.S. Citizen
- One letter of recommendation required
- Students graduating in the Spring of 2022 are not eligible to apply
- Preference given to those involved on campus (i.e. through a sport or co-curricular activity or club)
- Preference given to first-generation college student
- Answer and provide all supplemental questions after completing your general application
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Fang Tang, Chair & Professor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the ’Opportunities’>>’Recommended’ Tab and click on APPLY