College of Science - CS - Boeing Computer Science Scholarship
The Boeing Company is looking for individuals who are self-starters, leaders, team players, and multi-disciplined. Students may reapply for the scholarship annually; however, students must demonstrate successful completion of coursework in the previous academic year.
Scholarships are open to Junior or Senior Undergraduate students based on academic achievement, university and community involvement, and financial need, in order to assist in the goal of increasing the number of college graduates with superior preparation to enter the workforce. Priority will be given to renewable scholarship recipients.
Award Period: 2022-2023
- Full-time Computer Science major classified as a junior or senior at the time of applying
- CA resident
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 AND Minimum Major GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate financial need (Based on 2021-2022 FAFSA /California Dream Act Application)
- Good academic standing with the University
- One letter of recommendation
- Students graduating Spring 2022 are not eligible to apply
- Answer and provide all supplemental questions after completing your general application
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Fang Tang, Chair & Professor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the ’Opportunities’>>’Recommended’ Tab and click on APPLY