EOP - Emerging Scholars Fund - Continuing Transfers
The Emerging Scholars fund was created and funded by students to promote higher education to those who are low-income, first-generation college students to ease the transition to and through college and to create future leaders within the Cal Poly Pomona community. Each year, Cal Poly Pomona’s Educational Opportunity Program will select four continuing EOP transfer students as Emerging Scholars. Each will receive a $750 scholarship to help cover college fees and living expenses.
This scholarship will be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Must be an EOP student to be eligible for consideration/to apply
- Must be a continuing transfer student
- Must have minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA for EOP/CPP continuing transfer
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be enrolled full-time at the time of disbursement (this will be verified prior to releasing disbursement of funds in the fall of 2021 and spring of 2022)
- 4 scholarships in the amount of $750 ($375/per semester) for a continuing EOP Cal Poly Pomona transfer students
Note: Donor/s may request to meet with you in person any time during the review process and/or after you have been selected as a scholarship recipient.
If you have any questions, please contact Mireya Martinez, EOP Academic Advisor at email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the Opportunities>>Recommended Tab and click on APPLY