Foundation - Pepsi Scholarship for Foundation Employees
Cal Poly Pomona Foundation is pleased to collaborate with our partners, the Pepsi Bottling Group and the Collins College of Hospitality Management, to present deserving Foundation student employees up to $25,000 in generous scholarships to support their educational pursuits. This scholarship is made possible through the Cal Poly Pomona Foundation Dining Services Beverage partnership with the Pepsi Bottling Group.
Award period: Spring 2021
- Open to Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Must be enrolled full-time at time of applying AND at time of disbursement
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be currently employed by Foundation (Bronco Bookstore, Village Housing, Foundation Dining Services, Foundation Marketing, Kellogg West Hotel & Conference Center, Foundation Grants Employee or The Farm Store)
- Must be in good standing with the Foundation
- Submit a current resume
- Submit 300-600 word essay answering How will your work experience with the Foundation enhance your career opportunities?
Award will be given as Bronco Bucks Scholarships in the amount of $1,000-$2,500 to as many as 10 deserving students. Bronco Bucks may be used to support your educational pursuits through proper nutrition, access to needed course materials including technology, and much more.
The Foundation Scholarship Committee will review all applications. Winning students will be notified of their award by email. Upon acceptance, the Bronco Card Office will load Bronco Bucks onto each awardee’s card for use.
The Foundation gratefully acknowledges the generosity of the Pepsi Bottling Group and values its special affiliation with the Collins College that allows us to participate in this outstanding benefit for our student employees.