CLASS - EC - Blumner-Franklin Economics Scholarship Endowment
The Blumner-Franklin Economics Scholarship Endowment is for a full-time student majoring in Economics with preference given to students with a concentration in Environmental and Resources Economics. Students with a concentration in Quantitative Economics are not eligible for this award.
Applicants must meet the following criteria for the 2021-2022 award:
- Must be a currently enrolled Economics Major
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Must be a member of the Economics Club
- Must have completed or be enrolled in a minimum of 2 Economics courses barring quantitative economics.
- Be enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona in Fall 2021 term (Applicants graduating in spring 2021 are not eligible to apply)
- Applicants must 2 letters of recommendation, one of which must come from a Faculty member in the department.
For questions, please contact Dr. Bruce Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLASS - Economics
- Supplemental Questions
- I am a member of the Economics Club.
- I have either completed or registered for at least 2 courses in environmental and resources economics or another area of concentration in economics barring quantitative economics.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation, one of which must come form a Faculty member in the Economics Department.
- Enter the name and email address a Faculty member from the Economics Department who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf
- Second letter of recommendation