CLASS - COM - Legacy Scholarship
This scholarship is solely funded by donations secured by the student participants of the Fall Semester COM 4446 Event Planning Classes. The commitment to funding this Legacy Scholarship began in Fall 2018.
One student will be awarded $1000. This is a one-time award: previous recipients are not eligible.
- Must be a Junior or a Senior
- Must be a Communication Major
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Answer supplemental question “In no more than 400 words, please write a personal statement that addresses why you are applying for this scholarship and your commitment to creating a legacy for future Communication majors.”
- Must be available to speak at Fall Event Planning Class event in the year following the award
Selection Process: Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses. The Scholarship Committee of the Department of Communication will decide the recipients. Note-finalists may be interviewed by the Communication Departments Student Scholarship Committee.
Should you have any questions, please contact Mark Generous at email@example.com in the Communication Department.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.