CBA - Dean's Honor Scholarship
Dean’s Honor Scholarship is for students in the College of Business Administration. Scholars will be selected based on a balance of academic achievement, extracurricular activities, and demonstrated leadership abilities. There are two (2) scholarships available per department.
Award Period: 2021-2022
- Open to freshmen, juniors, sophomores and senior (this includes first-time freshmen and transfers admitted in fall 2020 and incoming freshmen admitted in fall 2021)
- Open to students majoring in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Finance Real Estate and Law, E-business, International Business, Marketing Management and Human Resources, Technology & Operations Management
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 units or more) during the full 2021-2022 academic year
- Complete supplemental requirements
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kristin Files within the College of Business at email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY