CBA - R. Bruce Ray Endowed Scholarship
The R. Bruce Ray Endowment has been established to provide scholarship assistance to an undergraduate student based on, but not limited to, academic achievement, financial need, and university and community involvement. The recipient of this scholarship must provide a personal statement for consideration, listing on and off-campus activities with a strong emphasis on community service.
Award Period: 2021-2022
- Open to all majors within the College of Business
- Must have a 3.0 Cal Poly Pomona GPA AND 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Must have completed a minimum of 24 CPP units
- Must have completed a minimum of 90 cumulative units
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 units or more) for the whole 2021-2022 academic year
- Must have completed STA 120 or equivalent (minimum grade of “C”)
- Two letters of recommendation for faculty members
- Answer all supplemental questions
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kristin Files within the College of Business at email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY