Agriculture - ABM Scholarships
The Department of Agribusiness & Food Industry Management is offering multiple scholarships to undergraduates ABM students who demonstrate an interest in the business/marketing application within the animal, food and plant agricultural industries. The awards range from $250-$1,000.
Award Period: Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
- Enos Spencer Reid Memorial- Must be involved in extracurricular activities
- American Ag Credit – Interested in Marketing and business with a focus on agriculture, farming and/or ranching. AgCredit is looking for two students who have analytical skills as well as working with people. The optimum student recipient would be interested in American AgCredit employment in the future.
- Community West Bank- Must be from Ventura, Santa Barbara, or San Luis Obispo Counties
- Open to all class levels: freshman, sophomore, junior, and seniors
- Open to current students
- Major must be in Agribusiness & Food Industry Management
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must maintain full-time enrollment during the awarding period (2020-2021)
- Provide a list of all scholarships received in the last two years, if applicable
- Submit a 500 word or less on what makes you unique to the Agribusiness major
- No letters of recommendation needed for any of these scholarships
Selected winners will be notified via email and offered award through the Bronco Scholarship Application website. For further questions, please contact Jenifer Cazares at (909) 869-2207 or at Jicazares@cpp.edu
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the ”Opportunities>>Recommended" Tab and click on “APPLY”