ENV-Landscape Architecture- ONA Scholars Scholarship
This scholarship is provided to fund Landscape Architecture students with a specific interest in community service.
- Full-time Landscape Architecture student, any year level
GPA of 2.5 or better
Specific Application Requirements:
- Completed application
- Letter of intent specifically describing the community service project that the applicant wishes to undertake and the implications of the work on the applicant’s future directions within the discipline of Landscape Architecture.
- A4 Size digital portfolio:
- Maximum of 8-page spreads of A4 size (16 total pages + project outline)
- Portfolio projects that support application
*Project statement of intent including description of the community, community members or groups, a timeline/itinerary for the project and the intended results/deliverables resulting from the project (2-page spread)
Post-award requirements include
*A thank-you letter to the donor
*Report of findings
*A public presentation of findings/discoveries
*A hard copy of portfolios and all required documents including a thank you letter to department office