CLASS - MUSIC- Ensemble Scholarships
The Music Department is offering several Ensemble Scholarships for students entering Cal Poly Pomona and currently enrolled students who are enrolled in or plan to be in the specific ensemble. (See lists of ensembles below.)
Applicants must demonstrate a service to and/or ability to serve the specific ensemble during the terms that the scholarship will apply to, such as Fall 2020 and/or Spring 2021.
To be selected for this opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- Class level must be a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior (first-time freshman and transfer are encouraged to apply)
- Open to all students who enroll in the specific ensemble for the next academic year
- Minimum GPA of 2.2 or higher
- Must be enrolled and be in good standing in the ensemble for the full term(s) during the academic year.
- Submit a 200-word essay demonstrating your service to and/or ability to serve the specific ensemble you are or will be enrolled in, and describe your ability for high-quality performance.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY
Note: BY COMPLETING THIS ONE APPLICATION YOU MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR MULTIPLE ENSEMBLE SCHOLARSHIPS IN THE MUSIC DEPARTMENT
Selection will be determined based on the supplemental essay and completion of the general application.
For more information on all the Ensemble Scholarships, please visit the department website: http://www.cpp.edu/~class/music/current-students/music-scholarships.shtml