CBA - Timothy and Teresa Day Accounting Scholarship
Timothy and Teresa Day Accounting Scholarship is open to all Accounting majors in the College of Business Administration. Scholarship will be awarded for the 2019-2020 academic year.
• Must be an Accounting Major
• Must be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior (seniors cannot be graduating Spring 2019, they must be enrolled for 2019-2020 to be considered).
• Cumulative and major GPA must be greater than of equal to 3.0
• Must be enrolled full-time
• No U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required