ENV - Landscape Architecture - Chapman Forestry Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship is provided to support Landscape Architecture students from Cal Poly Pomona and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo who are participating in Cal Poly Pomona Landscape Architecture Italy Program in Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy.
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2020-2021 academic year
Required Eligibility Criteria:
- Enrollment in Landscape Architecture Italy Program as a full-time undergraduate Landscape Architecture student from Cal Poly Pomona or San Luis Obispo.
- 3.0 or higher overall GPA.
Specific Application Requirements:
- Completed Cal Poly Pomona Bronco Scholarship Application (BSA).
- Letter describing why they would like take part in the Italy program, their future directions and goals.
- No letters of recommendation or portfolio required.
- Thank you letter to the Chapman Forestry Foundation.
- A public presentation about your travels and experience in Castglion Fionrentino.
Maximum of fifteen awards at $1,000 each.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the letter and GPA. Proportion of awards distributed to Cal Poly Pomona and San Luis Obispo students is at the discretion of the CPPLA scholarship committee.
If you have any questions, please contact Prof. Andrew Wilcox, Department Chair at AOWilcox@CPP.edu or Mr. Kristopher Penrose, Department Administrative Coordinator at KAPenrose.CPP.edu.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY.