Engineering - Stephen and Susan Hess Scholarship
The Stephen and Susan Hess Scholarship was established in 2018 for engineering students in the College of Engineering. Awards will be based on demonstrated financial need and GPA. Funds will be divided in between terms, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 as long as awardee remains eligible.
To be considered for opportunity, applicant(s) must meet the following criteria:
- Open to all class level (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Post Bac and Graduates) includes First-time Freshman and First time Transfer
- Open to all Engineering majors
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate Financial Need (complete your FAFSA in order to determine NEED)
- Must be a full time student in 2019-2020
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).