Engineering - CME - Chevron Scholarship
Award Period: Fall 2020
Applicant(s) who show a knowledgeable area about and interest in Chevron and the energy industry are highly encouraged to apply.
-Freshmen and Sophomores must have a minimum of one membership in a technical society or extra-curricular activity. Preference is given to those who have had an energy-related internship or non-technical work experience.
-Juniors and Seniors must have a minimum of one leadership role in a technical society or extra-curricular activity, and a minimum of one technical internship related to the field of study.
-Graduating Seniors must not have committed to an offer of employment with a company other than Chevron Corporation.
-Masters students – minimum of one technical internship related to the field of study preferred and thesis/dissertation on a topic that is related to the energy industry.
- Must be majoring in Chemical & Materials Engineering
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) the entire awarding period
- California Residency Required
- Submit one page describing your interest and knowledge in the energy industry and Chevron and why you feel you deserve this scholarship and a list of your extra-curricular activities
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY