Engineering - ECE - Professor Norman S. and Ellen L. Nise Scholarship
Award Period: Fall 2020
Undergraduates must have at least 45 completed quarter/semester units at Cal Poly Pomona.
- Open to class level: Sophomore, Junior, and Graduates
- Must be majoring in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) during the entire awarding period
- California Residency Required
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).