Engineering- CE - Donald G. Wells Memorial Scholarship
Donald G. Wells was a Civil engineering professor and a leader in the environmental and water resources group within the Civil Engineering Department. This scholarship was established to provide support and reward those who have some involvement in their profession using engineering skills/knowledge in some way beyond taking classes.
The recipient will be selected and awarded for Spring 2020
- Open to current grade level: Junior and Senior including first-time transfers
- Major must be in Civil Engineering
- Must have worked or interned in the field of civil engineering or participated in networking with the industry/employers.
- Must maintain a minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be enrolled at least part-time
- Answer the supplemental question(s)
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Ours” Tab and click on APPLY
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).