Welcome to the Cal Poly Pomona Bronco Scholarship Portal (BSP)!
Scholarship Fest is almost here! The Bronco Scholarship Portal will open on October 1. Once the portal opens, admitted students can begin applying to CPP scholarship opportunities.
- General Scholarship Application Open: October 1 – Mid-April
- CPP Scholarships Open: October 1 – April 2**
- CSU Systemwide Application Open: Mid-January – Mid-April
**The original deadline of March 2 was extended to align with the Cal Grant priority deadline for the 2024-25 academic year. The extension is due to the delayed opening of 2024-25 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and California Dream Act Application (CADAA).
Most scholarships that open during the application period will be released during the next academic year unless otherwise stated in the scholarship description.
Want to get a head start?
We encourage you to review the General Scholarship Application essay prompt to allow yourself extra time to prepare. Save a copy of your response so you can easily upload it once the Bronco Scholarship Portal opens. You may review the 2023-2024 prompt by clicking here. We will continue to update our website in the coming weeks.
- Utilize on-campus resources such as the Learning Resource Center (LRC) to solicit feedback on essay prompts.
- There may be some scholarship opportunities that require letters of recommendation. You will be asked to provide the name and email address of person(s) you would like to complete the letter on your behalf. Connect with those individuals early and inform them of your intent to request the letter(s). You should also consider sharing additional information about yourself, or the scholarship opportunity once the Bronco Scholarship Portal opens (e.g., resume, URL to the opportunity).
- Consider reviewing our homepage for information and resources specific to Outside Scholarships
- Learn more about how scholarships are coordinated with other types of financial aid you may be receiving by clicking here.
|There are not any opportunities available.|