BFSA - Black Faculty & Staff Housing Scholarship
The Black Faculty & Staff Housing Scholarship is available to students who are living in University Housing for the upcoming academic year.
- All majors are eligible to apply
- High School GPA (for incoming Freshmen) must be greater or equal to 3.00
- Cumulative GPA must be greater or equal to 2.75 (for transfer students)
- Continuing students must have 2.50 or greater GPA
- Student must be living on campus
- No U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
- Two letters of recommendation are required (only include this if you will be requiring the letters)
- Supplemental Questions
- I am living in University Housing for the upcoming academic term.
- Select a Black-identified leader who has made contributions towards the advancement of African/Black people in the diaspora. Please provide three reasons why you selected this leader, explain why their influence was/is so impactful, and discuss how you plan on making an impact with the Cal Poly Pomona Community.