BFSA - Pat Darrington Scholarship
Must be Health Science, Kinesiology Health Promotion or Biological Major. Available to first-time freshmen with a minimum GPA of 3.0, transfer student with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, or continuing students with a minimum of 30 units at Cal Poly .
- Only Open to majors: Health Science, Kinesiology Health Promotion or Biological Science
- High School GPA (for incoming Freshmen) must be greater or equal to 3.00
- Cumulative GPA must be greater or equal to 2.75 (for transfer students)
- Continuing students must have 2.50 or greater GPA
- Must be a Kinesiology major or related science field
- No U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
- Two letters of recommendation are required (only include this if you will be requiring the letters)
- Supplemental Questions
- Select a Black-identified leader who has made contributions towards the advancement of African/Black people in the diaspora. Please provide three reasons why you selected this leader, explain why their influence was/is so impactful, and discuss how you plan on making an impact with the Cal Poly Pomona Community.
- In my general application I have requested and received two letters of recommendation of which at least one is from an instructor.