CBA - CIS - Boeing Scholarship
The Boeing Company Scholarship is for full-time freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors in the College of Business Administration studying Computer Information Systems. In order to qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) for fall and spring of 2018-2019 academic year. This scholarship is payable semester one and two of academic year (AY) 2018-2019.
• Must be majoring in Computer Information Systems
• GPA college cumulative should be greater than or equal to 3.0
• Official or unofficial transcripts are required
• Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) for the fall and spring semester of 2018-2019 AY
• Citizen and Permanent Residency not required
NOTE: It is highly encouraged that both letters of recommendation in your General Application be from your department.