Eng - MEP - Eric Chun scholarship
The Eric Chun Scholarship is made possible by Boeing engineering, Eric Chun. As a Cal Poly Pomona engineering alumnus and long-time supporter of students from under-served communities, Mr. Chun has established an endowment to help support MEP students who have expressed strong interest in developing their skills and talents for the engineering work force. Students awarded this scholarship will be given opportunity to meet the benefactor
Selection criteria for Spring 2018 Award(s):
- Open to all engineering majors
- Open to all grade level (freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors)
- Must be an active member in the MEP program.
- Must have completed the FAFSA for 2017-2018, 2018-2019
- Must have a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.8
- U.S. Citizens is require
- Submit a personal statement describing participation in MEP-related programs/activities and how this scholarship will benefit the student’s progress toward degree completion.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of and active in the MEP Program.
- In no more than 500 words please address the following three areas using titles for each section. 1). Statement of Need - Discuss how this scholarship will benefit you. 2). Statement of Educational/Career Goals: Discuss your educational and career aspirations. 3). Statement of Involvement: Describe your involvement with MEP, co-curricular activities, and leadership experience.