Eng - ECE - Chevron Scholarship
The Chevron Scholarship is for undergraduate students in the College of Engineering for selected majors. Applicant(s) who show knowledgeable area about and interest in Chevron and the energy industry are highly encourage to apply. In order to qualify for this scholarship you must maintain full-time (12 or more units) enrollment during your fall and spring semester of 2018-2019 academic year.
Selection Criteria for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019:
-Freshmen and sophomores must have a minimum of one membership in a technical society or extra-curricular activity. Preference is given to those who have had an energy-related internship or non-technical work experience.
-Juniors and seniors must have a minimum of one leadership role in a technical society or extra-curricular activity, and a minimum of one technical internship related to the field of study.
-Graduating seniors should intend to seek a graduate degree immediately following graduation.
-Masters students must have a minimum of one technical internship related to the field of study and thesis/dissertation on a topic that is related to the energy industry.
- Open to all class level (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
- Must be majoring in Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) for the fall and spring semester of 2018-2019 AY
- Citizen and Permanent Residency not required
- Submit one page describing your interest and knowledge in the energy industry and Chevron and why you feel you deserve this scholarship and a list of your extra-curricular activities
“Disclosure, this scholarship will be payable in two within the academic year”