Eng - MEP - Boeing Scholarship
Boeing’s collaboration with universities, such as Cal Poly Pomona, is designed to inspire and cultivate a global workforce for aerospace innovation by increasing access to education, accelerating skills development and enriching the educational experience for engineering students. Boeing proudly supports engineering students through academic scholarships. The MEP Boeing Scholarships are awarded to students who are actively participating in MEP.
Selection Criteria for Spring 2018 award(s):
- Open to all engineering majors
- Open to selected class level (freshman, sophomores or juniors) preference for freshman or sophomore standing
- Must be an active member in the MEP program.
- Must have completed the FAFSA for 2017-2018, 2018-2019
- Must have a cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0
- U.S. Citizens is require
- Submit a personal statement describing participation in MEP-related programs/activities, a statement about how this scholarship will benefit the student’s progress toward degree completion, and a recommendation letter from an engineering faculty member.
ONE letter of recommendation from an Engineering Faculty Member (must be included in your general application)