CBA - CIS - Wagner Scholarship
The Wagner Fund was created by Dr. Gerald E. Wagner in 1998 through the generous donations of corporate sponsors, alumni and faculty. The fund honors Dr. Wagner’s efforts as a Computer Information Systems professor, leader in curriculum and commitment to student achievement. An important part of the fund is providing scholarships that reward academic excellence and commitment to the discipline of Computer Information Systems.
• Must be majoring in Computer Information Systems
• Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) for fall and spring semester of the upcoming academic year 2018-2019
• All undergraduates may apply as long as you are planning to be enrolled next 2018-2019 academic year.
• GPA college cumulative should be greater than or equal to 3.0
• No Citizenship or Permanent Residency Required
NOTE: It is highly encouraged that both letters of recommendation in your General Application be from your department.