Eng - IME - HAAS Scholarship
This Gene Haas Scholarship is for post-secondary programs that teach CNC Machine Technology and Engineering programs that incorporate CNC technology . This scholarship is to assist eligible student towards their tuition, books, and supplies. To be eligible for this opportunity, student(s) is required to provide such as personal tooling meeting the following criteria listed below.
Selection Criteria for Spring 2018:
- Open to class level: Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors (who have already passed MFE 250/L and or MFE 375/L with an A- or a better grade)
- Must be majoring in Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum Major GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) through the academic quarter, 17-18
- Recipients must send their extra-curriculum CNC works (Photos, details, samples,etc.) to the IME Department to show their abilities from applying their CNC knowledge into a different applications.
- Citizen and Permanent Residency not required