PepsiCo Cesar Chavez Latino Scholarship Fund (BDRC)
The PepsiCo Cesar Chavez Latino Scholarship is awarding scholarships to students of Latino descent who are beginning or continuing their studies at a higher education institution. The fund provides financial assistance to qualified Latino/a Students in an effort to promote academic success. PepsiCo Cesar Chavez Latino Scholarship Recipients will be honored at the annual Si Se Puede Gala presented by the Cesar Chavez Foundation. Award recipients will be required to complete 30 hours of service to the Cesar Chavez Foundation within 12 months of award. Scholarships are granted solely based on academic excellence, leadership in extra-curricular activities, commitment to volunteer service in the community and financial need.
• Applicant must be an incoming or continuing full-time undergraduate student at any education institution for the 2018-2019 Academic Year.
• Applicant must be of Latino descent.
• Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
• Scholarship is available to U.S. Citizen, Permanent Legal Resident, Undocumented Resident, DACA or Eligible Non-Citizen (as defined by FAFSA).
• Applicant may only receive award once.
• Applicant’s immediate family members are not eligible for award within 12 calendar months (e.g. siblings, parents, or children).