CLASS - GEMS - EWS Award
One recipient will be awarded $150. This is a one-time award; previous recipients are not eligible.
Award Period: Fall 2023
• This award is open to all GEMS majors.
• Award is based on academics and financial need.
• Grade level: all years (freshmen, sophomore, junior, senior)
• Seniors must be enrolled in Fall 2023.
• Must be considered full-time at the time of application
• A minimum GEMS GPA of 2.75 is required at the time of applying
• Submit a one-page essay, where the student demonstrates commitment to education and financial need.
• The awardee will hold a 2.75 GPA. The student demonstrates commitment to education and financial need. Funds will be used as needed by awardee. The EWS Scholarship Committee will determine the recipient based on criteria.
For questions, contact Dr. Álvaro Huerta at email@example.com and Dr. Sandy Kewanhaptewa-Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a one-page essay, where the student demonstrates commitment to education and financial need.