VRC - Champion Family Foundation Veteran Success Scholarship
Important update: Deadline to apply has moved to February 10, 2023
To provide scholarship support to veterans or current military service members. Eligibility is based on merit as well as demonstrated financial need and may include low-income students and/or students who have exhausted their Post 9/11 GI Bill educational benefits. Scholarship award will be divided equally between the fall and spring semesters.
- Open to all majors
- Open to all grade levels (incoming freshmen and transfers admitted fall 2023 are eligible to apply)
- Veteran or current military service member
- Calculated financial need as determined by the 2023-2024 Federal Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled part-time or full-time at the time of applying and the time of awarding
- Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) guidelines – for more information, please review SAP Policy
- Must be US citizen or eligible non-citizen
Recipients must meet with their academic advisor prior to the second semester/term of the award to complete their academic plan.
For questions regarding this opportunity please contact Elke Azpeitia in the Veterans Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Katayama at email@example.com.