CBA - FRL- Omar Benitez Scholarship
The Omar Benitez Scholarship was created to support higher education for first-generation college students from underrepresented and/or minority backgrounds and who demonstrate financial need. Each year, two scholarships will be awarded to students in the FRL department.
Award Period: 2023-2024
- Open to all class levels (including entering and continuing students, inclusive of first-time freshman and transfer admitted Spring 2023 and Fall 2023)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.90 or higher
- Must be majoring in Business Administration with Finance, Real Estate, and Law option
- Must be enrolled in 12 units or more for the award period
- Open to California and non-California residents
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kat Pettengill within the College of Business at email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY