CBA - MHR - Peggy J. Snyder Endowed Scholarship Fund
The Peggy J. Snyder Endowed Scholarship Fund recognizes a student who is majoring or has a concentration in Management and Human Resources. This student must have a strong need for financial support, have demonstrated academic achievement, participated in and/or played a leadership role in campus activities, and have career goals in the Management and Human Resources field.
Award Period: 2023-2024
- Open to current juniors and seniors (first-time transfers admitted in spring 2023 may apply)
- Must be majoring in Business Administration with Management and Human Resources option
- Cumulative GPA must be 2.5 or greater
- Must be full time (12 units or more) at the time of applying and during the award period
- Must demonstrate financial need (FAFSA/California Dream Act Application corresponding to the award period must be on file)
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kat Pettengill within the College of Business at email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY