CBA - CIS - McElligatt Family Scholarship
The McElligatt Family Scholarship was set up to support the studies of Computer Information Systems students in the College of Business Administration.
Award Period: 2023-2024
- Open to all current undergraduate class levels
- Must be majoring in Business Administration with Computer Information Systems option
- Must be enrolled part-time or full-time during the award period
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Open to California and non-California residents
- Open to U.S. Citizens and non-citizens
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kat Pettengill within the College of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY