CBA - Amelia Clark-Rivera Memorial Scholarship
The Amelia Clark-Rivera Memorial Scholarship is intended to provide support to an undergraduate student with a major in the College of Business and Administration. The scholarship is renewable and will provide one $2,000 scholarship annually over a three-year period. Recipients of the scholarships are eligible to re-apply for the scholarship in subsequent years should they continue to meet the minimum scholarship criteria.
Award Period: 2023-2024
- Open to current freshman, sophomore, junior and seniors
- Must be majoring in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Finance Real Estate and Law, E-Business, Technology and Operations Management, International Business, Marketing Management and Human Resources
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater AND a Major GPA of 3.0 or greater
- One letter of recommendation required
- Must complete all supplemental requirements
- Must be enrolled full-time during the award period
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kat Pettengill within the College of Business at email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY