CBA - Community Service Scholarship
Provides scholarships to students who are committed to reinvesting the benefits of their college education back into the community. Scholarships recognize students who plan to work in community development.
Award Period: 2023-2024
- Open to all grade levels (including first-time freshmen and transfers admitted in fall 2023)
- Major must be Business Administration
- Must have cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater
- Must be enrolled (in at least one unit) at the time of disbursement
For questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Kat Pettengill within the College of Business at email@example.com.
- Supplemental Questions
- In 250 words or more, please indicate your community service experience that will provide long-term social and/or economic benefits back to the community