CLASS - Music - Piano Ensemble
The Music Department is offering several Ensemble Scholarships for current students who are enrolled in or plan to be in the specific ensemble. (See lists of ensembles at the link below.)
Applicants must demonstrate a service to and/or ability to serve the specific ensemble during the terms that the scholarship will apply to, such as Fall 2023 and/or Spring 2024.
- Open to current freshman, sophomores, juniors or seniors (first-time freshman and transfer are encouraged to apply)
- Open to incoming freshman and transfer students admitted for fall 2023
- Open to all students who enroll in the specific ensemble for the next academic year
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.2 or higher
- Must be enrolled and be in good standing in the ensemble for the full term(s) during the academic year.
- Submit a 200-word essay demonstrating your service to and/or ability to serve the specific ensemble you are or will be enrolled in, and describe your ability for high-quality performance.
Note: BY COMPLETING THIS ONE APPLICATION YOU MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR MULTIPLE ENSEMBLE SCHOLARSHIPS IN THE MUSIC DEPARTMENT
For more information on all the Ensemble Scholarships, please visit the department website .