FA&S - June Baird Dawson Scholarship
The purpose of the June Baird Scholarship is to recognize continuing students with a strong need for financial support, who have demonstrated academic achievement, participation and leadership in campus activities, and has career goals in the field of Management and Human Resources.
Award is for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic year
- Open to continuing students who are MHR majors
- Must be full-time
- Open to sophomores, juniors, or seniors
- Cal Poly GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Candidate should be willing to pursue his/her education at a rate consistent with the candidate’s personal situation
- 2 non-student Letters of Recommendation
- Submit current resume
If awarded this scholarship, a Thank-you letter to the donor is required.
For additional questions please contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships at firstname.lastname@example.org
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the ’Opportunities’>>’Recommended’ Tab and click on APPLY